The direct push capabilities of the Geoprobe drill make for less intrusive and much faster drilling than most other drilling methods. From soil and water sampling to the installation of monitoring wells and piezometers, this particular drill allows us to quickly and effectively drill – getting you the result you need, in the timeframe you need it in.
The Benefits of Direct Push Drilling
- More Accurate Sampling: For both soil and groundwater profiling, direct-push technology allows us to collect cleaner samples with better vertical profiling capabilities and the ability to collect depth-discrete groundwater samples.
- Cleanliness:Geo-probe drilling doesn’t require water or drilling mud, making for a much cleaner operation.
- Speed: When it comes to sampling, direct push drilling can get you the information you need much faster than conventional drilling.
- Low Cost: The geoprobe is a more cost effective rig, as its can get more results in a faster time frame with the direct push method.
- Ease of access: If you can stand there, drilling with the Geoprobe shouldn’t be a problem. This proves incredibly valuable in a number of indoor and low-overhead environments.